One week before the treatment
- Increase water intake.
- Don’t eat in excess.
- Maintain a healthy diet.
Day of the treatment
- Drink 24 oz of water. This does’ not includes tea or coffee.
- Do not consume diuretics.
- Do not consume alcohol the same day, and a few days before the treatments.
- No caffeine or sodas 3 to 4 hours before the treatment.
- Do not have a heavy meal before the treatment.
After the treatment
It is necessary to do 20 to 30 minutes of any type of cardiovascular exercise.
Lipo Laser is not recommended if you:
- have any problems with the kidneys.
- are Pregnant.
- using any blood thinner medications.
- have Cancer.
- have a pacemaker.
- have Trombosis.
- have Type 1 diabetes.